LPF May Webinar: Children of the Revolution
Last month Knowles’ Group Brand & Communications Director, Megan Steele-Knowles was invited to be a part of the panel for the Luxury Property Forum (LPF) May Webinar: Children of the Revolution – looking at the Millennial & Gen Z generation and their impact on the luxury property industry!
Other panellists included, Lottie Simonson, Director at Accouter and AGC, Marc Webbon, Co-Founder of Wonderhatch, Philip Dowds, Managing Director of OKTO Technologies and OKTOair and Helen Darlington, Founder and Director of Woven Agency.
The insightful webinar bought together experts from across the Property sector to highlight and bring to the fore this generation that is driving our industry and will continue to drive for years to come. There are now more ultra-high net worth individuals than ever before, with over 25m millionaires worldwide. The rise in private wealth amongst the Millennial and Gen Z generation, has the potential to completely reshape luxury property for the future
Throughout the webinar various highlights were of common agreement:
- Time – The new wave of multi-millionaires are cash rich but time poor and delivering luxury as efficiently as possible is essential.
- Thoughtful – They are more mindful, sustainable, have more importance for health and wellbeing and expect their homes to reflect their lifestyle.
- Opportunity – Whilst some property, construction and design brands have stood the test of time, with this new and discerning generation, agile and adaptable brands will excel.
- Social Media – How they interact with the sector has changed gears with brands having the ability to connect via social media channels including Instagram, Tik Tok and Pintrest.
- Unique – With the power of social media and influencer mentality, super prime homes still need to deliver the highest quality, but they will need to bring something unique to the table.
- Innovation – Whilst there will be challenges, it will also allow for innovation and creative thinking.
The webinar recording is available for members of The LPF here.