VACANCY | Project Manager
Project Manager | Central London
Knowles is recognised as one of the leading construction contractors in London and the Home Countries. Across our 30-year history, Knowles have delivered some of London, Surrey, Berkshire, and Oxfordshire’s most exciting and prestigious projects.
This role will be primarily for a super-prime private high-rise refurbishment contract, located in Central London.
To manage the site team on the project and work closely and alongside the Project Director and Senior Quantity Surveyor to ensure that the project is delivered to the highest standard whilst maintaining the Company’s reputation for quality.
Candidates must have experience in successfully delivering super-prime projects, with an emphasis on high-end fit-out which include complex high tech services installations and the highest quality internal finishes.
Must have a proven track record in a role which required liaison with designers, clients, and other parties to ensure that the project is a complete success. They must also be able to proactively manage site managers, foremen and direct labour, as well as specialist subcontractors, and be able to plan and programme projects in detail to achieve deadline, without compromising on quality or safety.
Degree qualification or trade background considered.
- Oversee commercial activities of the surveying team and ensure all Company processes and procedures are communicated and embedded in everyday workings.
- Line manage the complete site team.
- Work with the Project Director to ensure that high standards of delivery are maintained and that there is early identification of the escalation of any commercial project risk so that necessary action can be taken.
- Prepare reports for Knowles’ Board of Directors
- Management of internal quality control software
- HNC in Construction or relevant Degree level qualification
- Detailed knowledge private residential building contracting.
- Good/ Excellent understanding of traditional building methods and products associated with the refurbishment of listed buildings and super-prime market
EXPERIENCE & BEHAVIOURS
- Act in a manner befitting the status and responsibility of a Project Manager
- Be confident in dealing directly with Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Clients and Subcontractors
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org